II Corinthians Twelve

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Friday, March 02, 2007

Prayer request

Mom and Dad met with a guy who does the financial aid for the transplants and Dad would like everyone to pray that the packages of financial aid that are needed for the transplant will be accepted in a quick and timely manner. They guy told them that if they qualify for HCAP that they will know in the next week.
Mom wants me to remind everyone that if you want to visit, make sure you are healthy and haven't had contact with sick people either. They also request that you keep it short. 5 - 10 minutes. You wont get much more then that anyway since Dad is on pain meds that knock him out. He may sleep thru your visit or may fall asleep during you visit. Please don't be offended. He can't help it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home