II Corinthians Twelve

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Sunday, March 04, 2007

New contact info for Dad

Good evening all. Dad was moved to a new unit where he is now on a heart monitor so that they can keep an eye on him. He is back to having those bad coughing episodes that can cause him to pass out. This way they can make sure he doesn't get out of bed without help and if there are any problems with his heart, they will know as it is happening. So His new room number is H81-36 and his new phone number is (216)444-7909. He was pretty out of it today. He wanted someone with him when they moved him to his new room so that everything made the move with him. I got there just as they got him into the wheel chair and he was thrilled to see me. I was able to go with him and get to his new room without getting lost and then tell Momma where we were. I was also able to get started in the unpacking and then I sat down and read 1 Thessalonians to him. He faded in and out but I think he caught most of it. Dad's cell phone will no longer be turned on because he is on a heart monitor and there are no cell phones allowed when there are heart monitors because they interfere with the signals or something like that.
I am at the home of the Greve's where Momma is staying and Uncle Jon is letting me update this from his very nice laptop. I will continue to keep everyone as updated as I possibly can. Thank you for your prayers and please continue to pray!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home