II Corinthians Twelve

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Daddy

I just got off the phone with Momma. Daddy has been experiencing very bad heartburn lately. little things can set it off. He had two sips of chocolate milkshake from McD's yesterday and he had to stop because of the heartburn. They gave him Maalox to help yesterday but it has only gotten worse so they are doing an EKG as I am typing this to make sure his heart is okay. They upped his Morphine dosage to help with the pain. He wants some pain meds called Dilauded because it makes him feel no pain but they wont let him have any because they need to know when something is causing him pain so they can fix it or find out what is wrong. They should be starting the Tube feeding soon. Momma sounds down and I know Daddy is probably worse, although he isn't awake enough to say much. Please pray for Momma. She has so much on her plate and so much that only she alone can do that she isn't able to accomplish until Dad is feeling better. We really thought he would be doing better today but he is worse. There isn't much more I can ask for but prayer. It is really the only thing that can help them right now. Thank you so much!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home