II Corinthians Twelve

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Friday, March 16, 2007

News on Dad

Hey All.
Dad still isn't able to keep anything down. The Nutritionist told Momma to just keep trying. They think the source of the infection is the Hickman Catheter again but the Dr. said that if they take it out, they aren't sure they will be able to put it back because his blood counts are so low and it could cause bleeding and that would be hard to stop. Mom is hanging in there but she sounds down. Who wouldn't be. I guess I am going to head up there just so I can be with her. Not sure how late I will stay. lease pray for them. Dad is talking a bunch of nonsense and mom thinks it is the lack of nutrition. I agree. So, to boil this all down to prayer request, Dad needs to keep food down. The infection needs to be found and taken care of. Momma needs rest and the doctors need wisdom. Thank you all so much for your prayers. Keep them coming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home