II Corinthians Twelve

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Alternate Address for Mom and Dad

Mom has been getting a lot of mail at their home address, and while that is okay, she isn't at home to pick it up all the time and so it is a while before she gets the mail there. If you send mail to the following address, she will get it much sooner. This address is where she is spending her nights so she will get mail basically everyday.

Steve & Janice Curtis
c/o Kathy Greve
7365 Fairmount Rd.
Novelty, OH 44072

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home