II Corinthians Twelve

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Dad update

I called Mom this morning and she told me that they are going to do a bone marrow biopsy tomorrow morning. She had planned on going home this evening but has now changed her plans so that she can be there for the biopsy. I had planned to go up tomorrow too but I am now in the midst of either a very nasty cold or the flu. I will be staying away for a while. aunt Carol is still coming in though so she will be there by tomorrow afternoon.
Mom said that they took Dad off the antibiotic this morning because his fever is gone and the infection seems to be gone too. Praise the Lord. Please pray that we get good news from the bone marrow biopsy. I think that is all the news for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home