II Corinthians Twelve

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Monday, March 19, 2007

News

(I know it has been a while since I posted any pictures. This was taken in Sept. of '05. We were all at Fairport Harbor for my cousin's son's first birthday)


Dad had the Hickman removed today. They gave him platelets before the procedure to help keep the bleeding under control. When I talked to Dad he said that he had been feeling like he could take on the world. For supper he had tomato soup and macaroni noodles, one of his favorite meals but the soup gave him heart burn and he ended up throwing it all up. He still isn't feeling very good but they gave him some OxyCodone so that should help with the pain and knock him out. They put an IV in his arm to get the meds into him that he needs like the Antibiotic and Potassium. Momma says he really seems to be doing better and regaining strength. What an answer to prayer. Continue to pray for increasing strength and good health for Daddy. I expect that it wont be long before they start talking about the transplant procedure. Please continue to pray!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home