II Corinthians Twelve

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Saturday, March 24, 2007

More News On Dad

Dad is coming home today. In fact, he should be here soon. I am headed home in the next few minutes because I have a cold. After talking with Momma this morning, she said the doctor said he can have months not a few weeks, but he has to stay healthy. This has changed some of the family plans so not everyone is coming home as we thought. However, there are enough of us here that Momma wont be alone for a while. As soon as I am better and make sure that my kids are well, we will come back down. I don't know how much visiting Dad will want, I will check with Mom but, if you are sick or have been around sick people, please make sure you are healthy before visiting. I had better get going. Please continue to pray.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home