II Corinthians Twelve

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Dad's doing okay

Hello all. I talked to Momma this morning. Daddy had a good night sleep. He is keeping food down but he isn't eating a lot. The Hospice nurser took blood today and they will probably make arrangements for Dad to go to the hospital for an outpatient blood transfusion and platelets. Melody and Joe and Marcus and Elizabeth are there. They are taking calls, organizing the house making meals, cleaning and arranging visits. Doug and Ia re still at home in the hopes of getting totally over our colds before we go down to visit. I am going down on Thursday for Momma's birthday. We girls are going out for lunch and doing some shopping. It should be fun.
Please continue to pray for continued strength for Daddy and for him to continue to eat well and sleep well, keep all his Meds down and keep Momma from getting sick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home