II Corinthians Twelve

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Friday, March 30, 2007

More updates

Heidi Again. Just wanted to ask everyone to pray specifically that Dad will be able to keep down food. so far, he has only been able to keep oatmeal down. Food is crucial. There are the most obvious reasons of nutrition, but also, Dad has to take Potassium in order to keep his heart under control. If the potassium is taken without food, it does not get absorbed into the body so it doesn't do any good. We need Dad to be able to keep food down and get all the potassium that he needs. A little while ago, I talked to my brother who told me the nurse called and said that the doctor's orders were to back off the potassium to twice a day. I guess that is a good thing. They will re-assess Dad's condition on Monday. Please pray specifically for Daddy to be able to eat some more food and to keep it down. Thank you again for all your prayers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home