II Corinthians Twelve

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Monday, April 02, 2007

Update

Hey all you blog friends, I just wanted to let you know that the doctor has cut back the Potassium and has prescribed an antidepressant. Something very mild but enough to get him out of his funk. I guess the report from the doctor was good. They didn't do an blood work because Dad's veins are so bad. They did tell my mom that the Lasix was what was taking all the Potassium out of his body and since he is now eating, albeit very little, he is doing fine now.
he still needs to be able to keep more food down and his spirits need to be up and his energy.
I would like to add a prayer request that has nothing to do with my parents. My husbands grandparents aren't doing very well. I don't want to go into detail because it would take a while. I would just like to ask you to pray for them and the family. Thanks!
Please continue to pray. I think that some of the family will be heading back to their homes but haven't heard any information on that front yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home