II Corinthians Twelve

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Monday, April 09, 2007

To Our Dear Friends


Steve passed from this life to be with the Lord in Heaven sometime between 1 and 3AM this morning. We have not finalized the arrangements yet but tentatively we have the visitation set for Thursday here inLowellville and the Funeral Service on Friday in nearby Poland. Iwanted to let you, our cherished friends know. Thank you so much foryour prayers and encouragement during these 4 months of Steve's illness. We are comforted by the words of scripture that tell us that to be"absent from the body is to be present with the Lord."
Love,
Janice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home