II Corinthians Twelve

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Changes

"Someday the silver cord will break, and I no more, as now, shall sing. But oh, the joy when I shall wake, within the palace of the King. And I shall see Him face to Face, and tell the story--Saved by Grace; and I shall see Him face to face, and tell the story-Saved by Grace."

After Dad's episode Saturday morning, we have seen rapid deterioration in Dad's condition. There isn't much more to tell at this time but please pray for comfort for Dad and strength, wisdom and safety for the family. Unless the Lord returns before then, very soon Dad will be in the presence of the King.

We would like to ask that you limit any calls to Mom and Dad Curtis' main phone line. If you must call, please call one of the following cell phones: Heidi and Doug Chandler: 440-463-8348 or Marcus and Elizabeth: 607-237-6381. Thank you for your love and prayers.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Dear beloved ones,

I have not been able to view this blog because my school email account won't allow me access, so I wasn't aware of the seriousness of Steve's present condition until Saturday, when Lauri told me about their recent visit. Using someone else's account on a different computer, I was finally able to get access today. Even as we grieve to hear of his suffering, we are so blessed by the way God's grace is working through Steve's illness. We know that God works all things together for good for those who love Him, and He is doing mighty things through all of you. We continue to pray that He will hold you all closely in His righteous right hand, and we trust His perfect will. After talking with Lauri, Ken and I planned to call this coming weekend to see if we can visit, and we still will if circumstances allow. Hoping we will see you soon.

Our love to you all,

Lynn

Jeremiah 29:11, Isaiah 41:10 & 13

6:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home