II Corinthians Twelve

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Thank you isn't enough.

Dear Friends and Loved One,
We were overwhelmed by the out-pouring of support given to our family over the past week. Thank you so much for everything.
Doug plans to work on some stuff to add to this blog in the near future but I am not sure how long it will take him to get everything put together and posted. Please don't forget to check in every once in a while to see if he has posted the new things.
Again, thank you so much for all your love, prayers and support.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home