II Corinthians Twelve

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Monday, April 23, 2007

Tomorrow........

........would have been Daddy's 64th birthday. I want to commemorate the day but I am not sure how. I know it will be hard for all of us so I would appreciate it if you all would pray for us tomorrow. Aunt Carol is flying in tomorrow morning to be with Momma for the next few days. They are going to see the Lawyer and will be working on getting a headstone. There are also other things that Aunt Carol is going to help Mom do while she is there.
Hope you all have a good week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home