II Corinthians Twelve

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

How Momma is doing


Momma is doing okay. I talked to her last night and she had a little trouble. She has realized that it is going to get harder before it get easier. She feels as if he is just away for a while and will be back. She has started up with her piano lessons again. She has had a lot of people approach her for lessons so that is good. She is taking it easy though. She is headed up here today for a little while. She is taking roses up to the Cleveland Clinic Nurses. Daddy wanted her to and so she and Aunt Kathy are going today. She wills top and see her parents fro a few minutes and stop here and pick up a few things. Momma has gotten a lot done too. She has all the Thank You notes done. She has met the the attorney and gotten a lot of the papaer work done. Things should slopw down a little more for her. This will be when things start to get harder for her so please keep her in your prayers.
Melody is coming tonight with the boys to stay with Momma until tomorrow evening and I am going to be with Momma on Friday and maybe Saturday too. I haven't decided if I am taking the kids yet. The original plan was for DD and I to be at Momma's together to help her cut out quilt squares but Melody needed to be there on Thursday and I can't get there until Friday because my family is going to the zoo. I had planned on leaving my kids with my sister in law but I might just take them with me now.
I guess I will post a picture that Doug took of the kids and I. He used some of the equipment that he got from Daddy to take it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home