II Corinthians Twelve

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Friday, September 14, 2007

Short update on Mom

Hello all,
I just wanted to let you know how Mom is doing. She is into her second, almost third week of school. Her first day was rough but each days has gotten easier. She feels like she has way too much to do with school, lessons and church things all going on but she is getting everything done.
Mom's new computer is all set up but does not have internet access yet so her old computer is still set up so that she can get her e-mail. Once she gets internet access with her new computer, she will probably get a new e-mail address. She is nervous because she doesn't know how to do much on her new computer yet.
Her new piano is all set up and ready to be used and I think Mom is really looking forward to it, but isn't sure what to do with it just yet.
She could still use your prayers as things are still so new to her. She is also missing Daddy, of course. Lately it seems that alot of us are. Even Doug has mentioned recently that he has been missing my Dad. Made me cry!
All for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home