II Corinthians Twelve

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

More news on Mom

Hello all,
Well, Mom has her new car. She bought a Honda Fit. It is Blue, her favorite color. It isn't Aqua but Mom will take any color blue when Aqua isn't available, as long as it is nice and bright. If you type in Honda fit in your web browser, you should be able to see a picture.
Momma started her in Service for school today. She was pretty excited. she had wanted to come up and show us her car and visit Grandma and Grandpa Maynard but she has lessons after school today.
She is going to a piano show this coming weekend to find another piano for what will soon be her piano studio. She has gotten the go ahead from her financial advisor to get the things she will need to keep up her business and do it right. She will also be getting a new computer. I have talked her into getting DSL so she will have Internet capabilities as well. She feels kind of bad getting these knew things but they are things that she and Dad talked about getting when they could and she is being wise. We are happy for her and very proud of her. She is really doing very well. She has hard moments and days. Quite often these hard times come on Sundays when the afternoons are long with nothing to do but think about things! Still continue to pray for her. She has a lot on her plate right now and isn't sure how she is going to get everything done. I am sure she would love to hear from you. Her e-mail is janice.m3@juno.com.

2 Comments:

Blogger Irena said...

Hi,
I enjoy reading the comments and appreciate being able to keep up on Jan's activities. I am glad to see she is enjoying life a little. It's hard but it will get easier. Just trust the LOrd and rest in Him. My Mom is in a nursing home for a while so it is quiet around here. I have acquired some veggies so I have some canning to do. I love it so it is no hardship. Must close,
Irena

11:27 AM  
Blogger Jon said...

Good Morning, we check most of the time we log on, keep it up. Jon

2:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home