II Corinthians Twelve

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Friday, October 05, 2007

Doing better!

Hello everyone! Tina and Jack Stephan are doing better. Tina was feeling much better today and the Dr. was going to let her go home but the baby can't go home just yet and so they decided to let her stay too. She needs the extra rest so it certainly wont hurt. Jack Stephan still doesn't like to suck so eating is not a fun time. However, his bodily functions have kicked in so he has had a few bowel movements and the bilirubin (sp?) has dropped but not enough for them to let him go home. He is spending his time under the lights with a mask over his eyes. My mom says that he has long legs. I am so excited to see him!!!!!!!! Thank you all for praying. Please continue to pray for them as they are still adjusting to all things baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home