II Corinthians Twelve

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Friday, October 05, 2007

A request from Mom and a baby update!

Hello eeryone. I just got a call from Mom. She is having trouble retrieving her voicemail so she has asked that no one leave her any anymore. It just frustrates her. If you need to get a hold of her, you can call me and I will do all I can to get in contact with her and haev her call you.
Baby update. Jack Stephan's numbers haven't come down enough. He still isn't eating well and they are talking about taking him to the neo natal care center in a different hospital. I can't remember the name of it right now. please pray that he will start to eat better. I guess the problem is that he isn't interested in eating at all. He will suck twice and then stop. they have been "finger feeding" him which is they have a tube in a bottle of milk and put in their fingers and put their fingers in his mouth. he sucks on the fingers and gets fed. He is also "tongue tyed.". This means that the small flap of muscle that attaches his tongue to the bottom of his mouth comes out too far. to fx this, they will just snip it. As long as they do it now, it wont cost anything and will not cause him and troble in the future. if they wait it will cost money and cause speech problems.
children calling. i need to go. Please keep them all in your prayers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home