II Corinthians Twelve

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Saturday, October 06, 2007

Update on Jack Stephan

Hello everyone. Mom just called to give me an update. The baby was circumsized this morning and they snipped the little thing under his tongue this morning. This seemed to have helped him to eat. He is now eating good and he is no longer under the lights to help with the jaundiced. tina has been dismissed but she has some special title since she is nursing the baby so she is hanging out at the hospital a lot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home