II Corinthians Twelve

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Monday, April 07, 2008

It's been a year.

Well everyone, on Wednesday it will be a year since Daddy went to heaven.  It is hard to believe that a year has passed already and yet sometimes it seems like much longer.  I know many of you have asked when I am going to be posting more on this site but the truth is, there isn't much to post.  If you are interested in how my Mom is doing, she would prefer you write to her and ask her.  She didn't like the idea of me blogging about her and I knew she would feel that way.  
     I have been very busy with home schooling and all the challenges that has brought this year.  I have also made trips to my mothers to help her when she needs it.  I am hoping to spend some time on Wednesday with my sister and my sister in law will take the kids for me and the rest of my day I will spend alone.  This is my choice and if it doesn't go the way I would like it to , Iwill find someone to spend it with, even if it is my children. I know we would all appreciate your prayers through this week.  We are not together and I am not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing.
Hope you are all doing well.  Thank you so much for your love and care for us through this past year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home