II Corinthians Twelve

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Trying to get a hold of Mom?????

If you are trying to call Mom and get her answering machine please  DO NOT leave a message.  Her machine isn't working at the moment and although you would never be able to tell, she can't rehear the messages.  all she hears is static.  I would try one of her cell phones which she has been keeping on because of this problem.   Of course, if you don't have one of those numbers, you can contact me and I can get you in touch with her.
  Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home