II Corinthians Twelve

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Changes

Hello everyone.  I know it has been ages since I have posted anything on here or my own site and for that I am sorry.  Homeschooling takes up a lot of my time and energy and as I have said before, Mom would not want me to blog about her and so I really do not have much to tell you.  Below is an update on Danny.  if you have questions about what is going on, please feel free to ask.  If I can find some, I will post a few pictures but we have been doing some rearranging of computers and files so it may be hard for me to find them.
   I would love to hear from you but since I haven't been very faithful about posting here, I can't really expect much, can I.  
  As this is the site that was for Dad, I will not longer post anything about myself or my family.  If you want to find out about us, you can god to my blog or send an e-mail asking me about how we are doing.  Since I don't update my blog anymore then I did the other I am not sure what checking my blog will do for you.  I am much more faithful in replying to e-mails.
  Thanks for your love and care for us and our families.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home